Outfit | Who likes short shorts..

Saturday, August 01, 2015

I like short shorts!

Last year, I bought a pair of pants because I really liked the fabric and color.
When I was actually wearing them, I soon found out I wasn't too happy with the way the legs of the pants would stretch. Therefor it ended up in my closet to never see the light of day again..

Until last week!

I was thinking about hot summer days, and how I always find it hard to find shorts you can also wear to work. Maybe I should just make one myself? Allrighty! I transformed my former, not so comfy, pants into super comfy high waist shorts!

You can find the results below! ♡

Oh, I also bought this supercute fringe backpack today. Forgot how comfortable they are when you're shopping or just strolling down the streets.


Pants, now shorts - H&M
Top - Vero Moda
Backpack - H&M
Adorable dog: All mine ♡  

X Liss



Excuse the booty shot.. that's what you get when your bf is taking the pics ;)


Look.at.that.face! ♡  





0 comments