Outfit | Autumn coziness

Friday, November 06, 2015

Hello all,

As I said in a previous post, I like comfort! And as the days get shorter, the nights longer and both day and night a bit colder, I like being comfortable even more! Because there's one thing that can really get me in a bad mood, and that's being cold! Everything starts aching and the energy just gets drawn from your body. ugh..

So, as I was strolling down the Antwerp shopping street with some of my college friends this weekend I decided it was about time to get myself a turtle neck sweater! It wasn't long before I found the perfect one at Forever 21. When I tried it on in the fitting room I had to force myself to take it off again. It's so, so soft. 

Since I still wanted to keep it girly, I'm wearing a bunny print dress underneath, black stockings and my oxford shoes. This way I'm always ready to go out; from going to work to a walk to a drink,... Which is exactly what we did on this lovely sunday we had! 

As you can see, neither the sweater nor the dress is fitted. Adding boots with heels could make the whole look a bit more feminine.

Sweater: Forever 21
Bunny dress: H&M
Shoes: Sacha
Bag: Vintage

















0 comments