Thoughts | These boots are made for...showing off!

Friday, November 13, 2015




Hi there,


The time knee- and thigh high boots were a thing you would only see in the red light district has passed, because indeed, there are a lot of better ways to pair these boots with than a babydoll.


I felt like last year we weren't quite there yet with this trend but this year, now fall arrived, it's here!!

Knee high, thigh high, sky high - make your pick.

And so did I! Below you can find some of my favorite looks ♡.


First of all, I love comfort! Therefor this look is high on my must shop list!

An oversized sweater and over knee boots keep you warm and comfy. On colder days you can add stockings, but honestly if I don't have to, I won't. In the first pic they also added a some lace detail that comes peeping from under her sweater, I love it!



The boho look is also one of my favorites because it looks so effortless, yet feminine. Here the over knees can be worn as well as your favorite summer dress if you add a loose sweater over it. To make sure the whole looks warm and fuzzy you can also have your socks peeping over the edge of your boots. For the tougher boho girl: a jeans shirt, skirt and fringe boots and you look like a rockstar!


Of course, knowing how to wear them is one thing, you also have to know where to find them! 
Below you can find my choice from Zalando and River Island. Not added on this list is Zara, but you should check them out as well! That's where I bought mine.. ;)










0 comments